Traveling around Italy to learn about Italian wine took me to beautiful places and wonderful, passionate people but it also gave me the chance to taste (ok, drink!)
extraordinary wines and delicious food.
I would love to share this warm feeling with you and to take you to the places of my heart.
So here is my first official Wine Tour of PIEMONTE in collaboration with CIAO ANDIAMO,
a boutique travel company that organizes bespoke travel experiences through all of Italy.
NOVEMBER 14 - 21, 2020
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Immerse yourself in the wine and food culture of Piemonte.
I will guide you through hilly
roads, historical villages, and breathtaking panoramas as
you experience the authentic culture of Piedmont during its
most special time of the year: truffle season!
Visit UNESCO world heritage vineyards, explore the cellars of both famed
and undiscovered producers, and enjoy moments of in-depth
learning with my classes as you experience the
Native Grapes of Piemonte
one winemaker at a time.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
• Experience Italy’s gourmet capital with a Piemonte Specialist
• Enjoy tastings at famous and off-the-beaten-path wineries in the middle of UNESCO
world heritage vineyards
• Sample Piedmont hazelnuts, cheese, and white truffles
• Learn all about the different native grapes of the region
• Explore the charming villages of Alba and Barolo in the scenic Langhe valley
• Visit a cheese ager for a tour and tasting
• Discover the birthplace of "Slow Food"